Necklace with letter
Necklace with letter
Necklace with letterThe power of a letter The power of a letter The power of a letter
Assemble a necklace with a letter
A letter necklace is personal and extremely trendy. Have your initial engraved on an engraving charm or opt for block letters on a chain. You can put together an initial necklace the way you want. For example, combine the colors silver, gold and rosé with each other. Or mix & match with other necklaces and charms. This way you put together your own personal piece of jewelry.
Top 5 most popular letter necklaces
Because the letter necklace is so popular, we have put together a wide collection for you. Ready to personalize. To make the choice a little easier, we have listed the top 5 bestsellers for you below.
- Necklace with initials 'Olivia', engraved with 1, 2, 3 or 4 letters
- Letter necklace 'Big Initial', choose as many block letters as you want
- Necklace with letter engraved on a locket
- Necklace 'Vintage Disc' with initials, in silver gold or rosé
- Letter chain 'Initials', where the letters are processed in the chain
3 reasons to buy an initial necklace KAYA Jewelry
If you are looking for a nice necklace with one or more initials, KAYA Jewelry is the right place for you. This necklace is back with a vengeance. You see more and more people wearing the letter necklace, even well-known Dutch people such as Chantal Janzen and Doutzen Kroes! Three reasons to order from KAYA Jewelry:
- Much choice! You can put together exactly the initials necklace that suits you from our wide range, in the color you want, with the font that suits you. And you can mix and match endlessly with, for example, charms or a matching bracelet with letters .
- Sharp price! All initial necklaces from KAYA Jewelry are our own production and we have many satisfied customers who come back for gifts. This allows us to keep the price low and you can purchase your jewelry for a competitive price.
- Fast delivery! As soon as we receive an order, we will get to work for you. We engrave your initials and put the piece of jewelery in a beautiful gift box. The same day your order will be handed over to PostNL so that you can wear your beautiful piece of jewelery the next day.
Frequently asked questions about KAYA's letter necklaces
Can I combine a necklace with a letter?
Yes! Doing! The more colorful the mix & match is, the more personal your jewelery combination is. Trendy is the so-called layering, where different necklaces are worn together. A combination that we see a lot is a letter necklace that is worn together with a zodiac sign necklace and birthstone jewelry . If you prefer to stick to one necklace, you can also combine it with a ring or a bracelet with letter . This way you combine your beautiful, personal set of jewelery together.
Why buy a letter and symbol necklace?
A letter necklace is popular! The piece of jewelery has become an indispensable part of the street scene within the jewelery industry. The necklace is available at KAYA Jewelry in all shapes and sizes and ensures that you can always carry your loved one (s) with you. Thanks to the various symbols such as the heart, infinity sign, star and four-leaf clover you give the letter necklace extra flair. A meaningful piece of jewelry for every occasion, also as a mother's necklace !
Can I buy a 3 or 4 letter necklace?
The answer is yes! The letter necklaces vary from space for one letter to necklaces with up to seven letter charms . Are you still short? It is always possible to add individual charms with initials. There is room enough for everyone you love. If you have a special wish, please contact our customer service , we will be happy to advise you on what is and what is not possible.
Are the initials necklaces made of real silver?
All jewelry on this initials necklace page is made of .925 sterling silver. The gold and rose-colored jewelry is also .925 sterling silver in the core. They obtain their color through an 18 carat (rose) gold plated layer. Those are gold plated jewellery; silver inside and real gold outside.
Do the KAYA letter necklaces discolour?
Unfortunately, it is possible for chains to discolor over time. If you want to know what you can do to prevent this, read our blog on how to prevent gold-plated chains from discolouring . With .925 sterling silver jewelry we call the discoloration 'oxidation', this is a black layer that can arise from exposure to oxygen, sweat and other substances such as perfume. Fortunately, you can easily remove this black layer with the help of a jewelery polishing cloth. KAYA Jewelry supplies a KAYA cleaning cloth with every order.
With 18 carat (rose) gold plated jewelry, it can unfortunately happen that the gold-plated layer of the jewelry wears off. Whether and when this happens varies greatly from person to person. Any discoloration depends on the pH value of the skin. Wearing the necklace in the shower and using certain creams and perfumes can accelerate wear.
It is important to always take good care of your initial necklace. It is better not to store these in damp places and take out your cleaning cloth once in a while. This way you can enjoy your new letter necklace to the fullest.
Are there more jewelry with letters for sale at KAYA?
“Then everyone can see that we belong together” is a quote from 5-year-old Kaya. She wanted to match with mom Tanja through jewelry. From this statement Tanja started KAYA Jewelry, with the main goal; personalized jewelry for the whole family. In our webshop you will not only find letter necklaces, but also bracelets - for him & her - rings and loose charms or medallions with initials on them.
How do you make the letters of your jewelery black again?
Sometimes the black goes out again from the letters of your jewelry. For example, because you polished it with silver polish (shame!!) and sometimes we don't know why. What matters is that the black layer that remains after blackening is a kind of 'paint layer', and that can always diminish, or even disappear completely. Fortunately, there is a super simple trick you can do at home that will make the letters black again! We make the most beautiful handmade jewelry. And when black is made, we make the letters beautiful black, so that a clear contrast is created. It is one of the features that makes our customers much more often opt for a hand-beaten piece over an ordinary machine-engraved piece of jewelry, because the letters are so nice and clear. We make the letters black through a chemical process: we put sulfur on them (for the chemists among us, Potassium Sulphide). Real silver reacts with this sulfur and turns black. Let's let that soak in for a while, and then start sanding and polishing the jewelry. However, the black letters may lose their 'color' over time. Don't worry, that's easy to solve.
A few more tips
- At first it seems as if the marker really never gets off your jewelry. But that is not the case, with some hard brushing (use those elbows for a while!!) it will come off again.
- You buy a silver cloth at the jeweler. Most people have one at home, they are often bright yellow or pink.
- The dirtier your silver cloth, the better it works! So don't throw away your cloth if it turns a bit black.
- Only polish with a silver cloth. If you start using grandma's home remedies (soda, aluminum foil and that nonsense!) the warranty on your jewelry will expire. Never do!
And voilà, a beautiful piece of jewelry that shines for a long time and has black letters. Repeat it as often as necessary, this will not harm your jewelry.
- Jewelry with letter
- Bracelet with initials
- Bracelet with letter and birthstone
- Initial necklace
- Gold chain with letter
- Necklace with letter silver
- Letter charm
- Ring with letter
- Personal jewelry
- Personalized jewelry
- Ring with fingerprint
- Constellation Necklace
- Medallion necklace
- Men's bracelet engraving
- Necklace with name
- Engrave necklace